Corporate and M&A
MIM Law has a team of specialized and experienced corporate lawyers who can guide you throughout the entire life cycle of your company, from establishment to dissolution. In tailoring our corporate advice we will consider not only legal matters, but also the client’s industry, related regulatory requirements, business model, tax costs, as well as the type and permanency of a client’s operations in Serbia. Our corporate team also provides day-to-day support in handling various corporate formalities, and support in matters concerning corporate governance, such as advice to board of directors, shareholders and senior management.
We also pride ourselves on having some of the best and most experienced transactional lawyers on the market. Our partners have led some of the biggest M&A deals in the region, from large-scale privatizations of state-owned companies, takeover-bids, to asset deals, joint ventures and various forms of partnership agreements.
Our Corporate and M&A law services cover:
– Incorporating and winding up companies, representative offices, branch offices, etc.
– Corporate governance and corporate compliance, including maintenance of mandatory corporate records, corporate changes, preparations for shareholders’ meetings
– Corporate financing, increase of capital, intercompany lending, debt-to-equity conversions and alternative financing instruments, including analysis and optimization of related tax costs (thin capitalization, transfer pricing rules, etc.)
– Mergers, divisions, spin-offs, split-offs and reorganizations
– Acquisitions, joint venture and partnership agreements, privatizations, and takeover bids