Employment & Immigration
Serbian labor law is marked by its gradual liberalization and disintegration of overly protective employee rights guaranteed under old socialist employment regulations. Nevertheless, Serbian employment regulations remain quite formalistic, with labor law oversight authorities very much pro-employee oriented.
This environment gives rise to the need for practical and goal-oriented legal support. MIM Law has a team of specialized employment attorneys who can ensure that clients and their businesses are fully compliant.
Our Employment and Immigration services cover, among others, the following:
– Employment contracts and general employment policies
– Management agreements
– Hiring of specific purpose, casual and seasonal workers
– Employment/hiring of foreign nationals, including immigration assistance
– Tax-efficient salary and benefit structures
– Leave, disciplinary measures and individual and group terminations;
– Occupational health and safety