Healthcare and Pharmacy
Serbia is yet to harmonize its healthcare legislation with that of the EU, meaning international pharmaceutical companies often face a multitude of challenges when placing their products on the Serbian market. MIM Law has a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and specific regulatory environment in which this industry operates. We have a proven track-record in guiding some of the largest international pharmaceutical companies through this precarious legislative landscape.
MIM Law has also advised clients on matters concerning the development and modernization of healthcare infrastructure. This is a topic increasingly to the fore in Serbia as it struggles to revamp its healthcare infrastructure and attract new investment in this area.
Our Healthcare and Pharmacy services cover:
– Pharmaceutical industry regulations (pharmacovigilance, placing medicinal products on the market, healthcare insurance etc.)
– Advertising of medicines and medical devices
– Pharmaceutical industry contracts such as agreements with suppliers and distributors, contract manufacturing agreements, marketing authorization agreements, license transfer agreements, quality agreements, different type of services agreement, medicine and medical devices warehousing agreements, etc.
– Public procurement tenders organized by hospitals, health centers and National Health Insurance Fund
– Corporate policies and handbooks in the pharmaceutical industry, such as anti-bribery, anticorruption, promotion and advertising of products, etc.